- if you are using MIUI 8 (Xiamoi Brand) means default option is available
- If you using others means in the google play store, there is an app known as Parallel Space with the help of the app you can use multiple accounts
About the App from the Play store:
Clone and run multi accounts of a same app simultaneously and apply custom themes to cloned apps!
As one of the top-ranked tool on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 40 million users log in to their multi accounts at the same time on one device by cloning! It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. Moreover, users are able to customize their cloned apps in Parallel Space with themes to create their own stylish launcher. So far Parallel Space has supported 24 languages. Get Parallel Space now to manage your multi accounts on one device, protect privacy and create your customized space!
★Log in to multi accounts of social networking apps or game apps at the same time on one device
• Balance between users' life and work easily.
• Double users' online gaming experience and have more fun.
• Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts won't interfere with each other.
★Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device through Incognito Installation
• Hide users' secret apps without worrying about prying eyes by keeping apps only in secret space.
• Protect user privacy with a security lock.
★Create a customized space by applying themes
• A theme store is integrated into Parallel Space and a list of customized themes are ready for users to apply to cloned apps in Parallel Space.
• Help express users' unique identities by creating a customized space where they can style their social networking apps in Parallel Space with beautiful themes.
★Switch fast between accounts with just one tap
• Run two accounts simultaneously and switch between them fast with one tap to effectively manage different accounts.
• Powerful, stable & easy-to-use.
• Unique: Parallel Space is based on MultiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.