Apply for 2018 2jiajiri KCB 2jiajiri Scholarship Application: Form Download & Apply
The KCB Foundation has launched recruitment of beneficiaries for 2jiajiri programme. 2Jiajiri is a flagship programme of the KCB Foundation that seeks to create jobs and wealth through targeted skills development in the informal sector.
This year, the Foundation and various partners seek to recruit 10,000 beneficiaries in agribusiness, automotive engineering, beauty and personal care, building and construction and domestic services at various technical training institutions in Nairobi, Machakos, Kilifi, Nakuru, Nyeri, Uasin Gishu, Kisumu and Mombasa counties.
The recruitment is open for scholarships under 2Jiajiri and the Skills and Enterprise Development project implemented in partnership with the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
Interviews will be conducted across the country from 5th to 10th March after which the successful applicants will commence studies running between three to six months at the respective institutions from 19th March 2018.
Details about the recruitment and application forms are available at selected KCB branches, participating training institutions or can be downloaded from the KCB Foundation website www.kcbgroup.com/foundation
Interviews shall be conducted between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm at the respective technical training institutions.
Click here for the forms and relevant materials:
- 2jiajiri Scholarship Application Form February 2018
- GIZ SEDP Scholarship Form February 2018
- 2jiajiri and GIZ SEDP participating institutions and interview dates 2018
- KCB Branches to pick 2018 Application forms from
More about 2018 KCB 2jiajiri scholarship Application form
- kcb 2jiajiri 2018
- kcb 2jiajiri business challenge training
- kcb scholarship application form 2018
- kcb lions den application
- kcb scholarship 2018
- kcb tujiajiri registration
- 2jiajiri approved technical schools
2Jiajiri Scholarships KCB Foundation Now Recruiting 2017
2jiajiri is a skills development and job creation program being implemented by KCB Foundation The objective of the programme is to create and support new and existing enterprises in the informal sector through vocational training, business development services and market linkages. The program focuses on the following sectors;
- Building and Construction.
- Automotive Engineering.
- Beauty and personal care
- Domestic services
The Foundation is pleased to invite applications for 2jiajiri scholarships for September intake. To qualify for these scholarships all applicants must fulﬁll the criteria below:
- Have a National Identity Card
- Possess the ability to read and write
- Commit to attend all training sessions in a technical training institutions in their county of residence
- Successful applicants are required to contribute KES 2000 (Two thousand shillings) towards their school fees.
Applicants will be required to bring their completed application forms (click here to download) and requested documents on the day of the interview. Interviews shall be conducted in the participating schools for the respective courses offered by the institutions and details are in the table below.
Persons with disability are encouraged to apply
Download Application Form